Monday, December 5, 2011

Jarred's time at the Museum




Hooray we were going to the Museum on Tuesday November 1st 2011. In my group I had: Kobe, Addnan, Cody N, Jacob and my dad Craig was in my group. We went to the Museum, because we were learning about treasure. I was so excited to go to the Museum. The first place we went to was the Maori part of the Museum. We saw a huge Waka with a carving and with lots and lots of seats.


The next place we went to was the Natural discovery place of the Museum. There were: Moas, Kiwis, Penguins, Birds, Fosils and Dinosaurs. We saw different types of birds.

The next place we went to was the swamp. There was a bird hiding in the grass and there was a fake bird in the water swimming in the water.

After that we went and had our lunch. We got to play bull rush it was heaps of fun.

Then if we were finished our lunch, we were allowed to have some free time and just look at different stuff. But only on the first floor. I enjoyed looking at the exhibits. Then we had to go back to school on the bus. I wish we could go back to the Museum again.

No comments: