Reflecting on my Tapa Cloth
1. Are you pleased with your Tapa Cloth? why / why not?
Yes Because the White stands out on the Brown.
2. What did you find easy when you were creating your Tapa?
I found drawing the grid easy.
3. What did you find tricky when you were creating your Tapa?
I found drawing the Leaves tricky.
4. If you made another Tapa, what would you change and why?
I won’t put too much Bleach on one spot because it will go too white.
5. Who / What has helped you in creating your Tapa?
Jacob has helped me with drawing my leafs.
6. Did you use any of your own cultural patterns in your own Tapa? Which ones? What do they mean? If you didn’t use your cultural patterns, what patterns did you use? Where did they come from?
I didn’t use any cultural patterns. I did leaves and they came from Tonga.
7. What geometric elements does your Tapa Cloth show? Reflection, Rotation, Translation.
My Tapa shows Reflection and Rotation.