1. Are you pleased with your Tapa Cloth? why / why not?
Yes because it has a reflection.
2. What did you find easy when you were creating your Tapa?
3. What did you find tricky when you were creating your Tapa?
The pedal of the flower.
4. If you made another Tapa, what would you change and why?
Add more little flower.
5. Who / What has helped you in creating your Tapa?
Miss Paton/ Maths helped to create the squares needed.
6. Did you use any of your own cultural patterns in your own Tapa? Which ones? What do they mean? If you didn’t use your cultural patterns, what did patterns did you use? Where did they come from?
Yes I used the koru maori pattern.
7. What geometric elements does your Tapa Cloth show? Reflection, Rotation, Translation.
My tapa shows all geometric elements.