Reflecting on my Tapa Cloth
1. Are you pleased with your Tapa Cloth? why / why not?
Yes because it took a lot of hard work but it was finally finished
2. What did you find easy when you were creating your Tapa?
Drawing the flower in the centre
3. What did you find tricky when you were creating your Tapa?
4. If you made another Tapa, what would you change and why?
My border because the diamonds were hard to draw
5. Who / What has helped you in creating your Tapa?
Isabella helped me
6. Did you use any of your own cultural patterns in your own Tapa? Which ones? What do they mean? If you didn’t use your cultural patterns, what did patterns did you use? Where did they come from?No I didn’t
7. What geometric elements does your Tapa Cloth show? Reflection, Rotation, Translation.
I used Reflection and Rotation