Reflecting on my Tapa Cloth
1. Are you pleased with your Tapa Cloth? why / why not?
Yes I am pleased with my Tapa because It is from my country and it is easy to draw.
2. What did you find easy when you were creating your Tapa?
Every thing was easy but ruling lines was the hardest.
3. What did you find tricky when you were creating your Tapa?
Ruling lines for the grid at the start was tricky.
4. If you made another Tapa, what would you change and why?
I wouldn’t change any thing because I like it and it was easy.
5. Who / What has helped you in creating your Tapa?
Tevita, Teagan, Jacob and Addnan
6. Did you use any of your own cultural patterns in your own Tapa? Which ones? What do they mean? If you didn’t use your cultural patterns, what did patterns did you use? Where did they come from?My Tapa designs were fromTonga. The Tongan patterns were in my border
7. What geometric elements does your Tapa Cloth show? Reflection, Rotation, Translation.
My Tapa shows Reflection and Rotation.