Reflecting on my Tapa Cloth
1. Are you pleased with your Tapa Cloth? why / why not?
Yes because I can put it up my blog and show the whole school my tapa.
2. What did you find easy when you were creating your Tapa?
Ruling the grid and drawing the pattern.
3. What did you find tricky when you were creating your Tapa?
Doing my picture and painting my Tapa
4. If you made another Tapa, what would you change and why?
My pattern and my picture because I can create more detail into my Tapa.
5. Who / What has helped you in creating your Tapa?
Asmah started me off on the pattern and the picture.
6. Did you use any of your own cultural patterns in your own Tapa? Which ones? What do they mean? If you didn’t use your cultural patterns, what did patterns did you use? Where did they come from?
No I didn’t use any cultural patterns.
7. What geometric elements does your Tapa Cloth show?