Reflecting on my Tapa Cloth
1. Are you pleased with your Tapa Cloth? why / why not?
Because it has the middle flower in the middle and it stands out.
2. What did you find easy when you were creating your Tapa?
The ruling up of the grids.
3. What did you find tricky when you were creating your Tapa?
All of the patterns especially the border.
4. If you made another Tapa, what would you change and why?
I might of change the border because it was a bit tricky.
5. Who / What has helped you in creating your Tapa?
The examples of Tapa cloth
6. Did you use any of your own cultural patterns in your own Tapa? Which ones? What do they mean? If you didn’t use your cultural patterns, what did patterns did you use? Where did they come from?
No I only used the Samoan patterns in the ones that Mrs Walters supplied.
7. What geometric elements does your Tapa Cloth show? Reflection, Rotation, Translation.
Rotation and Reflection.