Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Tapa Cloth Reflection, By Liantre




Reflecting on my Tapa Cloth
1. Are you pleased with your Tapa Cloth? why / why not?
Yes because it is my marae pattern.
2. What did you find easy when you were creating your Tapa?
Doing the koru
3. What did you find tricky when you were creating your Tapa?
Doing the grid because you had to make it straight.
4. If you made another Tapa,what would you change and why?
Because I want it to be different from other peoples.
5. Who / What has helped you in creating your Tapa?
My culture patterns, the photographs from Mrs Walters, Miss Paton, my Mum drew my Marae patterns.
6. Did you use any of your own cultural patterns in your own Tapa? Which ones?
What do they mean? If you didn’t use your cultural patterns, what did patterns did you use? Where did they come from?
Yes I used my cultural patterns from my marae.
7. What geometric elements does your Tapa Cloth show?
Reflection, Rotation, Translation. My tapa shows Reflection

1 comment:

amato said...

hi Liantre its Amato I like your tapa it looks cool keep up the work