Thursday, April 12, 2012
My Tapa Instructions By Raymond
How to make a Tapa
30cm x 30cm square of brown paper
Black vivid marker
1. Rule the paper every 3cm across and downwards. This should make a 10 x 10 grid
2. Draw a picture using a pencil
3. Go over pencil marks using a vivid
4. Rub out the grid
5. When you arr done you rub out your grid.
6. Scrunch up paper ten times.
7. Dye paper with brown dye
8. Let the Tapa dry.
9. Bleach over the areas you would like to have white Tapa.
10. Let the Tapa dry and hang it up.