Sunday, May 6, 2012
How to make Yummy Chocolate Easter Eggs
How to make mouth watering chocolate Easter Eggs
1 packet of chocolate melts
spoon and bread and butter knives
1. Fill the kettle with water and let it boil.
2. Pour water in saucepan.
3. Cover the saucepan with plate.
4. Add chocolate melts on plate.
5. Stir the chocolate melts until melted and has no lumps.
6. Spoon the melted chocolate and scrape it into the molds and tap them down.
7. Put the molds in the fridge 4-5 hours.
8. Take the molds out of the fridge.
9. Turn the mold over and tap the chocolate out.
10. Wrap the chocolate in the tin foil.