Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting
1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
Yes because it looks very good and it turned out the way I wanted it to
2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
Ruling up my grid
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
Rubbing out the grid lines
4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Ruler, pencil, rubber and Miss Paton
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
Change colour choice. I would change it to blue because it would show up better.
6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
The mistakes I made with the splatters of paint. going into my ruled up areas.