Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Art Reflection By Liantre




Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting

1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
Yes because It looks wonderful.


2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
Painting was the easy one because you had to paint inside the shapes.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
 Ruling it up was tricky because you had to make it perfect and right.



4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton helped me with my painting.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
I would change the colours so they were brighter and then they would stand out.



6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
Ruling the grid because you had to make sure you had done the right shapes.

No comments: