Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Art Reflection By Tevita



 Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting

1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?

Yes I am pleased with my art because of the colours I have chosen and mixed.

2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?

I found erasing the grid was easy.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.

I found painting in between the lines tricky.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?

Miss Paton and Tyler helped me while I was painting.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.

The thing that I will do differently is painting in between the lines.


6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?

The thing that frustrated me was when there was a purple blob on the green.





No comments: