Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting
1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
Yes I am pleased with my art because of the colours I have chosen and mixed.
2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
I found erasing the grid was easy.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
I found painting in between the lines tricky.
4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton and Tyler helped me while I was painting.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
The thing that I will do differently is painting in between the lines.
6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
The thing that frustrated me was when there was a purple blob on the green.