Friday, November 9, 2012

My retelling of the Three Little Pigs By Latisha

The Three Little Pigs
One sunny day there were three little pigs that lived with their mother. The three little pigs mother said “You are too big to live with me, my dears. You are now big enough to go out into the forest and make your own houses”. The first little pig went into the forest, got some straw and thought that was what he should make his house out of. The second little piggy made his house out of sticks and the third little pig made his house out of bricks. It took the third little pig a lot of time but finally the third little pig finished his brick house. Then a big bad wolf came out of the forest and went to the first little piggy’s house made of straw. “Little pig, little pig let me inside” said the big bad wolf. “Not by the hairs on my chiny chin chin” replied the little piggy. “Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house down”, said the wolf.The first little piggy ran to the second oldest piggy's house. The first little pig yelled “Let me in because there's a big bad wolf coming!” “Little pigs, little pigs, let me inside,” said the big bad wolf. “Not by the hairs on our chinny chin chins,” replied the second little piggy. “Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house down” said the wolf. Then the first and second little piggies ran to the house made out of bricks. They locked the door, so the big bad wolf could not get in. The big bad wolf got so angry that he said” If you won’t let me in then I’ll destroy your house of bricks.”Then he huffed and he puffed but he couldn't blow the house down. So the big bad wolf climbed all the way up to the chimney. The third little pig who lived in the brick house got his big pot of hot water and the big bad wolf fell down the chimney. The wolf landed into the big pot of hot boiling water. And then the three little pigs cooked him up for dinner, then they ate him. So the three little pigs lived happily ever after dancing and dancing that they were in luck and they never saw the big bad wolf again and loved their brick house. And that’s the story of the three little pigs. THE END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how you have put the story into you own words, it is like when my class had to rewrite Little Red Riding Hood. I changed the story by having it set in Antarctica instead of in the forest and the wolf was a polar bear.

Aleasia
http://www.seftonseniors.blogspot.co.nz/