Art: Reflecting on my Endless Rhythm Painting
1. Are you pleased with your Endless Rhythm painting? why / why not?
Yes. Because it really stands out.
2. What did you find easy when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
the painting of the half circles.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Endless Rhythm painting? -think about painting, ruling it up tracing plates, cups, etc.
Ruling the middle of things because you really had to use your maths.
4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton and the ruler
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
The colour choice . I would change the background from blue to silver/gold.
6. What frustrated you when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
The time where I painted out of the square because I had to wait for it to dry until I can go over in white.