How to make yummy chocolate Easter Eggs.
Ingredients list:1 packet of chocolate melts
Equipment list:1 kettle
spoon and bread and butter knives
1. Fill up the kettle with water and let it boil.
2. Pour the water into a saucepan.
3. Cover the saucepan with a plate.
4. Pour the melts onto the plate.
5. Stir the chocolate melts until they are melted.
6. Pour the chocolate melts into the molds with a spoon.
7. Tap the molds till the chocolate is at the surface..
8. Store the chocolate molds in the fridge for (4-5 hours)
9. Take the chocolates out of the fridge and tap the chocolate molds very hard until the chocolate pops out.
10. wrap the chocolates in tin foil.
Eat and Enjoy.