Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My origami paper crane reflection By Kifi




Reflecting on my Origami CranePlease write detailed answers, as reflecting helps you build understanding with your learning.

1. Are you pleased with your origami crane? why / why not?
Yes I am pleased with my Crane because it turned out how it should have.

2. What part did you find easy? why / why not?
I found the beginning easy because when I folded the paper into quarters I knew what to do.

3. What part did you find tricky / difficult? Why / why not?
I found step 8 the hardest because we had to fold our Crane inside out.

4. Who / What helped you in making your Origami Crane?
 Miss Paton’s instructions helped me and my friend Jacob helped me the most.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about folding, listening, persistence (not giving up) etc.
 I would listen more carefully to the instructions so that I won’t have to ask my friends for much help.

No comments: