Friday, March 8, 2013

My Art Reflection By Linda


Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting


1. Are you pleased with your Silhouette painting? why / why not?

Yes, I felt good when I painted my animal because it looked pretty.

2. What did you find easy when you created your silhouette painting?

Painting the background because you followed the folds in the paper.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Silhouette painting? -think about blending of colours, tracing round your animal and painting within your animal.

Tracing around my animal because you had to hold the animal paper still .

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?

My teacher told us what to do, and I listened.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: blending of colours, animal choice, presentation.

Change my hippo to be pig because the hippo is too little.

6. What frustrated you when you created your Silhouette painting?

I felt frustrated because I did my hippo small.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Hi Linda I really like your hippo. What could you change next time?

From,
Ana