reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait
1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not? Yes I am happy with my Andy warhol themed artwork because I didn’t spill dye on my mounted portraits of myself. I did spill a little dye on my practise copies.
2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
I find tracing my picture easy because it was easy to see in the sun.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
I found dying my background hard because it was a bit tricky to dye the small areas.
4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
Miss Paton helped me get it done by cheering me and teaching me.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
I think I would dye my face bule next time.
6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed artwork?
I got frustrated when I had to do the background because dye kept going on my t-shirt that I had just finished dying.