Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait
1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not? Yes, Because it looks like me and its very colourful.
2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait? Colouring in the pencil lines, dying my portraits different colours.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
I found tracing my face with the pencil a bit hard.
4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
Miss Patons instructions.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
Time management skills, because I didn’t have enough time to make my picture the way I wanted to.
6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed art work?
Choosing what colours to use and where I should use them.