Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait
1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not?
Yes I am pleased with my artwork because I have put a lot of effort into it.
2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
I found dying my background easy.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
I found dying my face easy.
4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
Miss Paton helped me concentrate.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
I would change my colour choice so I could see my face easier.
6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed art work?
Trying to have no smudges.