Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait
1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not?
Yes because I took my time.
2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
I found tracing over my artwork with vivid the easiest thing to do.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
I found tricky dying within the lines because there was always a little smudge.
4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
Miss Paton helped me with my portraits.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
Dabbing the dye colours within the lines.
6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed art work?
When my artwork got smudged, I had to do the entire portrait again.