Art: Reflecting on my Painting
1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?
I think that I am very pleased with my artwork because it is painted properly.
2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
I found rubbing out the grid easy.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.
What I found tricky was measuring the grid properly.
4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton, Miss Nichol and Angel.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
I would take my time while I am painting and I will not rush.
6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?
While I was painting I got frustrated because I didn’t paint in the lines.