Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait
1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not? I am pleased with my Andy Warhol artwork because the it looks like me. The hair and my face stand out.
2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
I found tracing my face the easiest task to do.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
Tracing over my face with a black marker pen and painting my face because we had to really concentrate so our work wouldn’t be ruined with smudges.
4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
Miss.Paton because she told me all the steps and without her I wouldn’t be able to do this.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
Next time I would like to do the colours differently and do my tracing differently.
6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed artwork? choosing the right colours so that they contrast.