Friday, March 27, 2015

Chocolate Crackles Recount By Sharon

Learning Intention
I am  learning to use a hook to capture audience interest levels  

Delicious Chocolate Crackles
Me and  Room 7 made chocolate crackles after morning tea. Miss Paton melted the kremelta.
After morning tea we washed our hands and we had to measure the rice bubbles. We measured four cups of rice bubbles. Alaree’o, Tai, Joel and Riley measured the rice bubbles. Alex and me, Aiden put the cocoa into the bowl.
Nyjah put the icing sugar into the bowl. Shailah measured of coconut. Shailah, Kohatu Taylor and Alaree'o  took  the Chocolate Crackles to the fridge. Then they got the chocolate crackles out of the fridge. We had to eat them at the end of the day.
When I ate the Chocolate Crackles they were yummy and were popping in my mouth.When I ate the Chocolate crackles they were cold.

No comments: