Thursday, July 30, 2015

Revising Writing By Nyjah

Today I have been learning about the word DRAFT. DRAFT is like an acrostic poem. Each letter of this word means something in writing. Today we have been focusing on D. D stands for Delete. In class Miss Paton shared with us a piece of writing in which we had to delete, take out words and change sentences. Here is my piece of writing.

Miss Paton’s copy

Miss Paton has a cat. His name is Oscar. He is a tabby cat. Oscar can be a pain in the neck. He likes to sniff my rubbish bin. He always come to my house wanting food. Oscar likes to fall asleep on my couch. He does not like my laptop computer. He would rather sit on my lap. Oscar would like me to give him the attention.

My copy
Miss Paton has a cat named Oscar. He’s a tabby cat. Oscar can be a pain. He likes to sniff the bin. He  comes to my house and starves. Oscar loves to sleep on my couch. He doesn't like my laptop because he does not get the attention.

No comments: