Monday, September 21, 2015

Liam's Reflection on his Fruit Painting

Art Still Life Reflection

  1. What are you most pleased with? Why / why not?
I am pleased with my blended background colours. I am even pleased with my fruit.




2. What did you learn from creating your still life painting?
Think about sketching, shape, size, balance, painting-blending of colours, painting within the lines
I learnt that the fruits have more than just one colour. I learnt that blending colours on the fruits would make them realistic.    



3. What did you find easy?
Think about sketching, shape, size, balance, painting-blending of colours, painting within the lines
I found out that painting the background was easy. I also found out that blending the colours was easy.




4. What did you find difficult?
Think about sketching, shape, size, balance, painting-blending of colours, painting within the lines
I found out that blending the colours on the fruit was difficult. I even found out that sketching the fruit was difficult.



5. Who did helped you with your still life painting?
Miss Paton helped me with my still life painting. She helped me paint the background and also helped me blend two colours together to make my background.


6. What would you change? why / why not?
Think about sketching, shape, size, balance, painting-blending of colours, painting within the lines
I would change my banana and make it more bigger. I would change my background around my orange.  



7. What would you do to improve your still life painting next time?
I would improve my banana next time and I would also improve my background more similar than before.  



No comments: