Reflecting on my Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait
1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait? why / why not?
I don’t really like one of my dyed pictures because it is not really that good.
2. What did you find easy when you created your Pop Art portrait?
I found tracing over the top of my picture difficult.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background, dotting your areas, colouring block areas and lettering.
I found dying my background tricky because I had to dye within the lines.
4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your Pop Art portrait?
It was great having two copies of my self portrait so that if I made a mistake I would be able to use my second copy.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills, dotting your paper, colouring in block areas, lettering.
By not going over the lines when I would dye segments of my self portrait.
6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed art work?Trying to keep the dots even in shape and size when I did my Roy Lichtenstein portrait. This is my self portrait on my Andy Warhol and my Roy Lichtenstein art work.