Reflecting on my Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait
1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait? why / why not?
I am pleased because I made made really good portrait’s nearly the same as Miss Paton’s.
2. What did you find easy when you created your Pop Art portrait?
I found the dieing easy because I am Quite good at it.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background, dotting your areas, colouring block areas and lettering.
I found the lettering kind of hard because I am not really good at block writing
4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your Pop Art portrait?
Miss paton helped me when I was doing My art
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills, dotting your paper, colouring in block areas, lettering.
Next time I will try to do my lettering by myself
6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed art work?
I thought I might ruin my art work