Reflecting on my Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait
1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait? why / why not?
I am so pleased with my portrait because of the background and the colours.
2. What did you find easy when you created your Pop Art portrait?
First I thought it was hard but when I was listening I found out what to do. The easy things were dying, doing dots and coloring.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background, dotting your areas, colouring block areas and lettering.
Tracing round my face was hard and tricky.
4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your Pop Art portrait?
Miss Paton helped me do my artwork.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills, dotting your paper, colouring in block areas, lettering.
Tracing round my face.
6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed art work?
Eye’s and mouth because they were in small areas.