Reflecting on my Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait
1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait? why / why not? I liked my Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein because the dying and dotting was very hard but fun.
2. What did you find easy when you created your Pop Art portrait? Doing the background
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background, dotting your areas, colouring block areas and lettering. Dotting the areas and dying the face
4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your Pop Art portrait? Miss Paton, Alex, Jack and the lined stencil helped me with getting the dots perfect, especially with the Roy Lichtenstein portrait.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills, dotting your paper, colouring in block areas, lettering. Trying not to smudge the dye on my face
6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed art work? The people around me distracting me. Smudging some of the dyed area on one of the Andy Warhol portraits