Thursday, April 7, 2016
Junk food has 27 more than Healthy food
Healthy food has 27 less than Junk food
Junk food has the most amount of people
Healthy food has the most amount of people
How to make Elephant Toothpaste
To make Elephant Toothpaste you will need:
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Potassium Iodide
- Cylinder/Plastic Bottle
- First add 100 milliliters of Hydrogen Peroxide
- Then add a large squirt of detergent
- After that add one teaspoon of Potassium Iodide (crystals)
Once you have added the Potassium Iodide you should have foam coming out of the cylinder/plastic bottle.
Friday, April 1, 2016
Making Chocolate Easter Treats
Today LS1 made chocolate Easter Treats. We used
/ A Plate, A Pot, A Jug of hot water, A Spoon, Some Moulds, A Packet Of Chocolate droppings, A Butter Knife And A Fridge
We had to wait for the jug of cold water to boil so my group just talked. In my group there was Abdurahim, Tai, Ta’ani and Dallas. Eventually the water boiled and Miss Paton poured some water into our pot and we put the plate over the pot and left some chocolate on the plate to melt. While the chocolate was melting we had to stir the chocolate until there were no more lumps left. After the chocolate was melted we put the chocolate in the moulds one by one. We had to leave the chocolate in a fridge for 2 days. After the first day we had to wrap the chocolate in tin foil and then we left it in the fridge for another day, and the next day they were ready to eat. It was fun making the chocolates I hope we could we could do it again.
Who: Ls1, Miss Paton
When: Tuesday morning
Why: because it was Easter
On Tuesday morning Group B made chocolates with Miss Paton in Ls1. We made chocolates, because it was Easter! We split up in a group of 4 people. When the water was boiling, When the water was boiled Miss Paton put the hot water into a pot. Next she placed a plate on top. After that she put chocolate buttons on top of the plate. When the chocolate was almost melted the lovely aroma went up my nose. When all the chocolate was melted there was a strong creamy smell around the Learning Space. Then we had to pour the runny chocolate into the moulds. The chocolate splattered everywhere! When all the chocolate was finished and all the moulds were full, someone from each group had to get the group’s tray, and put it into the hall kitchen’s fridge. Then we waited till the next day. When we took them out of the fridge my group couldn't find our chocolates! At least we found some spare chocolates. “Phew,” I said. When I plopped the chocolate in my mouth, it was so creamy.
This is a presentation that I have made. This tells you how to make chocolate bunnies.
Reflecting on my Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait
1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait? why / why not?
I am really pleased with my Artwork because I really love the colours I haved used for my artworks.
2. What did you find easy when you created your Pop Art portrait? I found it easy when I was colouring my Roy Lichtenstein self portrait.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background, dotting your areas, colouring block areas and lettering.
Tracing round my face was hard.
4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your Pop Art portrait?
First Miss Paton explained to us how to do it then we did it by ourselves
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills, dotting your paper, colouring in block areas, lettering.
Next time I would undo my pony tail and have my hair out so that it looks natural.
6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed art work?
The Andy Warhol themed artwork frustrated me when it came to dying the background. I had to be careful not to smudge other areas. The Roy Lichtenstein frustrated me when it came to doing the dots. I had fun and I hope that I could do this some other time.