Friday, November 25, 2011

Addnan's time at the Athletic Sports




Dah Dah Dah! Today is the day. A really big day. It’s the day for school Athletics!! I was overwhelmed. I was thinking to myself ‘ would I come 1st, 2nd or 3rd in anything.’

While I was coming to school, I did some little stretches in the car to warm up. Finally we arrived at school. I was nervous when I got to school, because I knew that I was going to verse a lot of people.

There was high jump with Miss. Sayers and Miss. Paton, Discus with Mrs. Salmon, Mrs.Gina and Shaun, Sprints with Miss. Huggins and Mrs. Leeming, Shotput with Whaea. Raewyn and Mrs. Prasad and Jump Jam with Mrs. Heeps.

The 9 year olds did high jump first. I didn’t do well in that. Then we had discus. After discus, we did sprints. I came 3rd in the 75m sprints and 3rd in the 100m sprints. Finally we had shotput. I was lucky and I came second. After that we had Jump Jam to finish off.

I had a wonderful time doing athletics.

No comments: