Sunday, June 10, 2012

Art: Reflecting on my Hot Air Balloon




Art: Reflecting on my 
Papier Mache
Hot Air Balloon



1. Are you pleased with your Hot Air Balloon? why / why not?
Yes because I had fun making it and painting it.




2. What did you find easy when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
The paper mache gluing the newspaper and news print.



3. What part did you find tricky when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
The ruling of the segments



4. Who / What helped you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Miss Paton and her instructions



5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: Painting, Smoothing, Gluing of ribbon, Glittering and Time Management.
Try working faster because I was very slow.





6. What frustrated you when you made your Hot Air Balloon? 
When I Thread the pipe cleaners

No comments: