Monday, June 18, 2012

Asmah's Hot Air Balloon Reflection

Art: Reflecting on my Papier Mache
Hot Air Balloon

1. Are you pleased with your Hot Air Balloon? why / why not?
I am very pleased with my Hot Air Balloon because I like the way I painted my balloon.

2. What did you find easy when you made your Hot Air Balloon?

Doing the painting I found that very easy.

3. What part did you find tricky when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
I found out doing the Masu box.

4. Who / What helped you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
My friends Angel, Latisha, Alazay, and Liantre.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: Painting, Smoothing, Gluing of ribbon, Glittering and Time Management.
Next time I would use glitter instead of ribbon.


6. What frustrated you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Doing the colours 3 or 4 times over again on both sides on the paper.

No comments: