Monday, June 4, 2012

My Hot Air Balloon Reflection By Teagan



1. Are you pleased with your Hot Air Balloon? why / why not?
I am pleased because my balloon because it is smooth and it is hard.

2. What did you find easy when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
I found making a paper box easy because it was easy to remember.

3. What part did you find tricky when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Sticking the ribbon on where the colours meet.

4. Who / What helped you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Addnan, Amato and Tevita all helped me.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: Painting, Smoothing, Gluing of ribbon, Glittering and Time Management.
The segments differently because one was big and one was small.

6. What frustrated you when you made your Hot Air Balloon? Doing my paper mache work.

2 comments:

cody said...

Hi Teagan


I like Hot air balloon reflection keep up the good work teagan.

From Cody L

cody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.