Friday, November 30, 2012

Aryan's Reflection on his Painting



1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
Yes I am pleased with my painting, because there were no mistakes.

2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
I found making the patterns hard.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
I found ruling it up the abstract was hard.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
My teacher helped me and Raymond. Raymond helped me with the patterns and Mrs Paton helped me with painting, she told me where to paint.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.

I do change the colours different next time.

6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?

The thing that frustrated me was the abstract.

No comments: