Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Art Reflection By Juliano

 Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting

1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
Yes because I found it hard but I like painting.


2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract Painting?
Ruling up the grid.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
I think painting in between the lines.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton had helped me.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
I will do my painting differently next time.


6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
I found choosing the colours tricky because there were too many colours.


No comments: