Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Endless Rhythm Reflection By Nicola

               
Art: Reflecting on my Endless Rhythm Painting


1. Are you pleased with your Endless Rhythm painting? why / why not?
I am very pleased with my art because I like the colour choice I used.

2. What did you find easy when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
Mixing the colours and painting was really easy.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Endless Rhythm painting? -think about painting, ruling it up tracing plates, cups, etc.
Tracing the plates was a bit tricky because I had to keep it very still which was a bit frustrating.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton helped me as well as her art group by showing us which part we were going to paint for the day.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
I might choose a different colour theme when I start painting.


6. What frustrated you when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
Mixing the purple was a bit frustrating because all I got out of that was either dark blue, dark maroon or really faint purple.
  

No comments: