Sunday, December 2, 2012

Paint Reflection By Tim

 Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting

1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
Yes I am pleased with my painting because the blue colour matches the sea.


2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
The part that was easy was painting the square.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
The part that was tricky was painting the circle white.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton helped me with my painting.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
What I would do differently is paint the square Purple so that it stands out more.



6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
The thing that was frustrating is the H because I had to touch up the lines carefully so the white didn’t show up.

No comments: