Saturday, December 15, 2012

Teagan's Art Reflection



Art: Reflecting on my Endless Rhythm Painting

1. Are you pleased with your Endless Rhythm painting? why / why not?
Yes, I have lots of colours and it looks cool.

2. What did you find easy when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
Making the big circles.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Endless Rhythm painting? -think about painting, ruling it up tracing plates, cups, etc.
I found painting a little bit hard because  

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Nobody

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
Pick my colours differently. I would pick black instead of blue and do different shades pf colours.


6. What frustrated you when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
Trying to find the middle of the paper.


This is my art. It is could Endless Rhythm. Click on it to make it bigger.

No comments: