Sunday, December 30, 2012

This is my Art Reflection on Endless Rhythm By Alazay

Art: Reflecting on my Endless Rhythm Painting

1. Are you pleased with your Endless Rhythm painting? why / why not?
yes I am because it really means alot to me

2. What did you find easy when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
I found pating really easy

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Endless Rhythm painting? -think about painting, ruling it up tracing plates, cups, etc.
I found tracing my cup was tricky


4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
miss paton and my friends

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
I would do my colours differently



6. What frustrated you when you created your Endless Rhythm painting? the frustrated part was doing my snake because it was hard not to mix the colours.

No comments: