Friday, February 8, 2013

All about me: Ducati

Hi my name is Ducati. I am 10 years old and my teacher is Miss Paton. This is my second year in room 5. In my spare time I play on the Xbox 360 or watch TV. My favourite foods are chocolate, trifle, neapolitan ice cream, chocolate cake with chocolate chips and chocolate sprinkles, apple pie and white chocolate and nutella. My favourite movies are Catwoman, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, Batman begins, the Simpsons Movie, Ice Age 3, Wreck-it Ralph, Scary movie 4 and Tomb Raider the Cradle of life and Resident Evil Afterlife. Over the holidays I went to the Warehouse because my parents gave me and my sister Kapri a $50 gift card for Christmas. We went to the pools to cool down. In room 5 I would like to get work done and finish it within the set time this year.

No comments: