Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Reflection on my Andy Warhol themed art work By Lani


Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait

1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not?
Yes I am pleased with my artwork because I have put a lot of effort into it.


2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
I found dying my background easy.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.

I found dying my face easy.

4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
Miss Paton helped me concentrate.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
I would change my colour choice so I could see my face easier.


6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed art work?
Trying to have no smudges.

No comments: