Friday, August 30, 2013

My Art Reflection By Jasmine

 
Art: Reflecting on my Painting

1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?
Yes because I took my time and I tried not to smig my work . I also was the only person to use the colour yellow.

2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
I find it easy when I was creating my artwork and mixing my chosen colours together in each of the sections.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.
I found it hard to draw the grid line in my work .  It was tricky to not make mistakes while I was ruling out each section. Drawing the shapes was hard because I didn’t know which numbers to put in them.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
My friend Tiare helped me with ruling up my grid, Miss Paton and Miss Nichol helped me mix the colours together.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
Next time I would take my time ruling up the grid lines and taking my time painting each section. I would also be careful about the blending of my colours because I didn’t like some of the shades I ended up with.

6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?
It frustrated me to use the paintbrush because it was hard to keep in the lines.

No comments: