Saturday, August 24, 2013

Samantha's Painting Reflection

 Art: Reflecting on my Painting




1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?

I think that I am very pleased with my artwork because it is painted properly.

2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?

I found rubbing out the grid easy.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.

What I found tricky was measuring the grid  properly.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?

Miss Paton, Miss Nichol and Angel.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.

I would take my time while I am painting and I will not rush.

6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?

While I was painting I got frustrated because I didn’t paint in the lines.

No comments: