Saturday, August 17, 2013

San Tat's Painting Reflection



 
Art: Reflecting on my Painting
1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?
yes because I took a long time to finish my art and when I painting inside the grid.  



2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
I found it easy when I was painting the art shape.



3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.
I found it tricky when I was painting within  my shapes.



4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton helped me when I was painting and grid.



5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
I would choose a different colour next time. I would choose orange



6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?
I found it frustrating when I was drew the grid and painted inside the grid.

No comments: