Saturday, August 17, 2013

Yvette's painting reflection


 Art: Reflecting on my Painting
1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?
Yes, because my artwork has beautiful shades of blue but yet, same colours and my artwork has a nice blending colour, Yellow. The main colour I used was blue.


2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
Rubbing out the grid lines and painting the bigger areas on my painting.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.
I found measuring and ruling up the grid lines hard, because I needed to do 5 centimetres across and down. You needed to get it exactly right or you had to start again. Also I found not painting out of the lines hard and also painting in the thin long lines.



4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton, Lavinia and Angel helped me. Miss Paton the most. They helped me by showing me which part to paint, creating the colours for me and showing me the best paint brushes to use for the part I was colouring in.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
I would pick a different colour to use.


6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?
Trying to stay in the lines, mostly.

No comments: