Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fine and Angel's Statistical Investigation: Ethnicities in Room 5

My partner Angel & I worked on our Statistical Investigation today. The whole class were given instructions on how to complete a Statistical Investigation properly. The least amount of Ethnicities in room 5 are Kiribati, Chinese, Burmese, and Afghani. The most amount of students ethnicity is Maori. I think that there are more Maori students in room 5 because Maori's are Native To New Zealand. There were a total of 12 Maori students in Room 5. There is 1 Kiribati, Chinese, Afghani and Burmese student in Room 5. 

1 comment:

Isabella said...

Hi Fine and Angel

I really liked your Statistical Investigation. There is a lot of Maori students in your class. Your graph was very clear. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see more of your work.

By,
Isabella