Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Netbook Reflection By Angel


Netbook Reflection

How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year?



What special thing have you learnt from your teacher this year?
My Teacher Miss Paton has helped me by enabling the Adobe Flash Player to work for Maths Whizz. I have also learnt how to create a Flipping E - Book. Flipsnack is a website where you can create on-line digital E - Books. We first created a presentation and downloaded it as a PDF Document. Then you can create your Flipping E - Book. You can also change the colour, the theme and the layout. Miss Paton also introduced a different website called Fotor.com. It is a website where you can create your own collage. You can also change the colour, effects, the border and add some text.

What significant thing have you learnt all by yourself?
I have learnt how to copy and paste an embed code from Popplet, Wall wisher and other websites, and put in up on my blog to make it interactive.

What have you learnt from your friend this year?
I have learnt from my friend how to open a new tab using a short cut. I have also learnt from my friend how to insert a video from YouTube onto a Presentation I had created.








No comments: